Wednesday, February 1, 2012

For Charmed fans: Who's the powerfullest in the show?

I know it's only a show... but it's always got me thinking -- who is the strongest (good or bad guy) in the entire show?



My bet is either invincible Cole (season 5), adult Wyatt, the Avatars, the Titans or the Source in his prime (early seasons.)



So... who do you think was the powerfullest to brace the show? And, do you think anything like the hollow or the nexus shadow could have killed any of these powerful magical beings?



Cheers for your time. All non-troll answers will be read with interest.For Charmed fans: Who's the powerfullest in the show?
The Power of Three.. who else? And amongst the three, I think it's Piper. Gotta love that exploding thing... haha LOLFor Charmed fans: Who's the powerfullest in the show?
Powerfullest?

It's not a grammar check, POWERFULLEST IS NOT A WORD!!!
Yes, I do believe it
  • makeup tricks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment