Friday, January 27, 2012

Best smartphone up to date?

so I really need a new phone phone and I can't decide on what to get?



Upcoming nexus prime

Upcoming iPhone 5

Galaxy s2

Samsung infuse 4g

White iPhone 4

Motorola atrix





What do you think I'd best and how much will it cost me without a contract and unlocked



My budget is 500 dollars and will they work with t mobile prepaid Without a data plan if I get it unlocked, because I have wifi most of the time and I don't really want to waste money on more data. Thanks!!Best smartphone up to date?
The question is, what do you really want out of your new smartphone? Yes, they can all do pretty much anything, but a lot is based on your own preferences.



The iPhone doesn't belong in that list really -either you want one or you don't. I don't recommend it unless you're already a Mac and/or iTunes user. The sandbox model (my way or no way) that apple forces on users is very frustrating for those who prefer to have a certain degree of control over how they manage their data, transfers, etc..as for the i4hone 4 White...it's an iPhone4 that's white, if you're actually considering it, just get the regular one now.



The other phones are based on the Android OS, so you can customize a lot more and download more free apps than on iPhone (doesn't mean they're better tho). One thing all these Android phones will have in common is NFC, meaning when Google Wallet and Visa Wallet comes out, you're ready to take advantage if you want to get financial data on there. Apparently the iPhone5 will also be NFC equipped.



There is only one of those phones I would recommend you stay away from, the Motorola -any Motorola. They've been a dying company for a good reason, so until we see the Google actually helping them out, I'd stay away from them and their buggy software.



Last thing, if you're not planning on data, you're wasting a good phone, especially any 4g phone. There is no real point in having a phone that's reliant on so much of what it does on the 3g/4g data connection and you downgrade it to wifi (when you have it -which is never when you're just out and about, think about it).



Overall, you're better off spending less on the phone, but budgeting for a data plan. It will make all the difference.



Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment