Thursday, January 26, 2012

Should I go for an Iphone or Samsung GalaxyS2 or Nexus Prime?

First off Im not a fanboy of any of the phones as a matter of fact It would be my first smartphone. I know alot about computers but not that much about phones what I have right now is a Samsung flight but im just a college student with a part time job so Im not asking for all the unnecessary things like being able to access my computer from a phone and other pointless things, So im asking which would you guys recommend since I don't know much. I know most people would say go for preferences but the closest things to a iPhone I have a iPod touch 2g and I wouldn't make a judgement off of that.Should I go for an Iphone or Samsung GalaxyS2 or Nexus Prime?
The iPhone is the most popular phone for a reason!!
I've been using the iPhone for a year and a half and I love it. Samsung makes good phones. I've used several non-smartphones made by them. But I'm so satisfied with the iPhone that I see no reason for me to change. And with the new version out, you can get an older model fairly cheap.Should I go for an Iphone or Samsung GalaxyS2 or Nexus Prime?
maybe it would be an idea if you type each one in google like "samsung galaxy s2 unboxing video" and see each one being used and read the reviews at the same time. i would go for the samsung galaxy s2 its an amazing phone.Should I go for an Iphone or Samsung GalaxyS2 or Nexus Prime?
IPhone 4s
First look at the networks in your area and the places where you plan to be. You want one with good coverage. If you plan on doing a lot of web surfing then you want 4G network. look at their plans and costs. After you decide which will be best for you based on coverage and price, then look at the phones they offer. Keep in mind if you get a smart phone they will require you to get a data package which will add a lot to your monthly bill. To get the best value for your money, keep using your phone until it is shot. And if money is an issue, talk to your friends, they may have their old phone and you can use that without having to sign a two year contract.
Samsung Galaxy S2 and Nexus Prime (now called Galaxy Nexus) are the main phones to compare, since iPhone is very behind in the latest hardware. The iPhone only a speed of 800MHz (it claims to be 1GHz, it has been underclocked).

Out of the Galaxyy S2 and the Galaxy Nexus I would go for the Galaxy S2 because it's going to get the IceCreamSandwich update soon and it is skinned with Samsun's TouchWiz interface (which I personally like) and it has a better camera (8MP compared to 5MP on the Galaxy Nexus, although they say the improved quality makes up for it). However, if you are satisfied with 5MP with flash then get the Galaxy Nexus. I think the design it better as well, and you'll be one of the first people the have the latest version of Android - 4.0 IceCreamSandwich, which is totally different and has a lot of improved feautures.

No comments:

Post a Comment