Thursday, January 26, 2012

Iphone 4s or something better? pros cons?

I have a 3 year old palm pre and I am looking for an upgrade but don't know which phone I should get.



I was thinking about either the iphone 4s , galaxy s2 or the nexus prime. in that order.



I do text a lot and like to listen to music and play games on the bus.

And i already have an ipod video and a galaxy tab.



So if you could give me the pros and cons that would be awesome!Iphone 4s or something better? pros cons?
I like the galaxy s2 better than the nexus prime


however I find the iPhone 4S more appealing

I say you should chose between those two. Whether you like apple's iOS or Android more is up to you. They're both really great phones and I don't see one over the other... it just depends on what style of phone you're into


EDIT

I just got the iPhone 4S and i can honestly say it's really fast and never has it lagged. So just ignore what the person above heard.
The three choices are good choices - with the iPhone 4S 64 GB you can get rid of portable players as in combine into one in a quicker handset. The S2 gives you a huge screen and similar to above if you can upgrade memory. The biggest screen on galaxy is the Goggle nexus though. It all comes down to if you want android or iPhone - which has more games.



http://www.gadgetrophy.com/2011/10/ultim鈥?/a>Iphone 4s or something better? pros cons?
Galaxy Nexus all the way. 720p screen, dual-core processor, thin, giant display, latest version of Android and will always get updates first for at least a couple years http://www.smartkeitai.com/samsung-annou鈥?/a>Iphone 4s or something better? pros cons?
I'm guessing your on Sprint, sooty but don't get the iPhone on sprint cause I heard its really lagy and slow, get an HTC, unless you really want a 4S. The iPhone 4 is really good owned nothing but iPhone and greatly satisfied, it does everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment