Friday, January 27, 2012

Can an under 18 get a contract phone on their debit card but on their parents name?

Hi!,

I'm thinking of getting the samsung galaxy nexus prime on a o2 contract at phones4u. I'm only 12 and you've got to be 18 to have a contract. I have my own debit card but cant use it with my name. I can't use my parents cards either. Could I put my parents names on the contract but use my debit card (maestro). Thanks !!!Can an under 18 get a contract phone on their debit card but on their parents name?
Over 18's only, you would also fail the credit check!



Job? School

Teacher / Head? No pupil.

DOB 1999 (Prince?)



You ALSO need to be 13 for Yahoo Answers !!

But "I see I WANT"



Parents are needed because....

WOWCan an under 18 get a contract phone on their debit card but on their parents name?
For eligibility you would need to be 18. On occasions parents or guardians may apply for a contract but it works the same as if they were to take out their own agreement, they will be the named account holder and responsible for paying, should the person they are taking out the contract for be unable to make payments.



NathanCan an under 18 get a contract phone on their debit card but on their parents name?
My daughter has had a contact phone on my account since she was 12 - why don't you ask if your parents will add it to their account?

No comments:

Post a Comment