Friday, January 27, 2012

Which wrestler is better overall, Shawn Michaels (Prime) or Chris Jericho (Prime)?

BQ: What would be your reaction if Christian won the World Heavyweight Championship?

BQ2: What would your reaction be if Torrie Wilson bent over and her butt was touching your lap and what would you do?

BQ3: Should Nexus get more memebers?Which wrestler is better overall, Shawn Michaels (Prime) or Chris Jericho (Prime)?
I like Y2J whether it is in his prime or not but I would say Shawn Michaels is better



BQ: Very happy

BQ2: Excited

BQ3: Sure (but the answer would be more easy if you specified the members that should join the Nexus)
Chris Jericho was very talented in his prime (his ten years of wrestling before joining WWE), as his move set was much bigger and his matches were great, but prime HBK was amazing. And when I say prime, not even the attitude era of the heart break kid. I mean his time as the Rockers. His ability was amazing and executions of moves, superb. And after the Rockers, he was faster and better. Gotta go with HBK on this one.



BQ: The first words to come out of my mouth, "ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!" I would be very happy to see him with the WHC. He deserves it and is a good champion.

BQ2: I would think to myself, "think about baseball." Hope nothing pops up, if you know what I mean. What?!! I have a girlfriend. Don't judge me.

BQ3: If only its Brian Danielson. No one else. I'd hate to see another NWO, where a lot of wrestlers joined just to avoid a beating. Its already pretty good where it is. I actually hope that nexus kicks some rookies out in exchange for the rookies of NXT 2, to add more drama to the group, but I'd prefer a limited group.Which wrestler is better overall, Shawn Michaels (Prime) or Chris Jericho (Prime)?
Shawn Michaels .



BQ: Thank God .

BQ2: Thank God .

BQ: Season 2 NXT will destroy Nexus .Which wrestler is better overall, Shawn Michaels (Prime) or Chris Jericho (Prime)?
Shawn Michaels



BQ: Hooray

BQ2: ***

BQ3: Absolutely

No comments:

Post a Comment