Thursday, January 26, 2012

Should I get Nexus S for $230 or wait to buy the Galaxy Nexus?

I signed up with wind mobile and have the option to get the Nexus S for $230. Or get a blackberry curve 3G 9300 for $0 and wait for the Galaxy Nexus, buy it unlocked on ebay or something.



I also have my eyes on the Asus Transformer 2 (Prime) tablet, however, if I get the Galaxy Nexus I won't have enough budget to buy the tablet.



What should I do?Should I get Nexus S for $230 or wait to buy the Galaxy Nexus?
definitely wait for the Galaxy Nexus, it's one of the best phones on the market.Should I get Nexus S for $230 or wait to buy the Galaxy Nexus?
I'd wait for the galaxy nexus. Not only is it gonna be really awesome, but as tech moves so fast the nexus S is already pretty much outdated.



If you have the money, the nexus is better and will last you longer before becoming obsolete. But whatever your choice, it will eventually be obsolete anyway :)Should I get Nexus S for $230 or wait to buy the Galaxy Nexus?
Go with Galaxy Nexus

No comments:

Post a Comment