Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm trying to build a Yu-Gi-Oh dragon deck, that is good for tag dueling and has prime material dragon in it.?

I'm playing Yu-Gi-Oh over the nexus and have a bit of a problem with Tag dueling.



My favorite card is prime material dragon. therefore I'd like to build a Tag duel dragon deck, with prime material dragon in it.



However, those which I tried, don't seem to work properly.



Could someone please give me some advice?I'm trying to build a Yu-Gi-Oh dragon deck, that is good for tag dueling and has prime material dragon in it.?
If you run a Disaster Dragon build, your deck is already good enough to tag duel. Combo a disaster deck with a black wing or any other decks that swarm and you've got a good duel ahead of you.



That is of course, you run disaster dragons. I would need to see your deck list to give you advice.



Also keep in mind you can't center a deck to be mainly tag duel, as for there are no cards in yu-gi-oh that help or hinder a tag duel.I'm trying to build a Yu-Gi-Oh dragon deck, that is good for tag dueling and has prime material dragon in it.?
yes it good for tag team duels and you got a dragon deck i got a elemental hero deck

No comments:

Post a Comment