Thursday, January 26, 2012

Do you like where the Nexus is going, and do you think it's going to play out?

Personally i think it's great what is happening now, i didn't expect none of that stuff, now i don't know what is going to happen next, in my opinion nexus is stronger now i hope they add new members like lucky cannon but switch his name back to johnny prime, also add brodus clay, and i think we chould finally have are wolfpac faction to go against nexus and to me the group would include:



John Cena and Wade Barrett as co leaders

Percy Watson

Skip Sheffield

Darren Young

Micheal Tarver

and maybe two from season 4



give your thoughtsDo you like where the Nexus is going, and do you think it's going to play out?
I don't like what the Nexus has done at all. I hope John Cena takes care of this problem before it gets too out of hand. The Nexus is a mean group of people who have nothing better to do than boss people around. I'm glad Cena finally got out. He's back and I hope he'll get rid of Nexus for good. Based on the things Cena is doing now, I don't think Nexus will be around for very much longer. The members might be, but the group should be gotten rid of.Do you like where the Nexus is going, and do you think it's going to play out?
that would be a good group under Cena's leadership, but I doubt if Barrett is gonna lead with Cena, seeing that they just had their match at TLC

No comments:

Post a Comment