Friday, January 27, 2012

Cell phone camera megapixel question.?

Hello. I currently have the Motorola Droid X from Verizon (not the X2, the original Droid X). It has an 8 megapixel camera, which I've found to be fairly good. Within the next few months I'll likely be upgrading to the soon-to-be released Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Nexus Prime). However, that phone is supposedly only going to have a 5 megapixel camera. Should this really affect the image/video quality? The Nexus is supposedly going to have an upgraded camera sensor, so should that help? I'm going to get the phone regardless but I was wondering what to expect from a 5megapixel camera vs an 8 megapixel one. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!Cell phone camera megapixel question.?
I'm getting the nexus too but megapixels don't really matter like you said it had to do with how its used and the sensors. I hear the nexus will have a awesome camera. I don't really think there is a difference megapixel wise unless you plan on zooming in on the picture a lot or blowing it up

No comments:

Post a Comment