Thursday, January 26, 2012

Nexus Prime vs Iphone 4s?

I am confused, don't have the most smartphone experience either.

Theres stuff I like about each of them, and stuff I don't. Can you list some pros and cons, or anything that would help make my decision a bit easier? I really suck at making decisions ;(

Leave the fanboyism out though please, no bias.Nexus Prime vs Iphone 4s?
Hard to say because the Nexus Prime isn't out yet. There are some specs that were supposedly leaked, but nobody really knows when it will be released, or what it will be like when it is.

I'm sure you'd be happy with either one of them. The Prime will definitely be a bigger phone with a bigger screen. I imagine that the Nexus Prime will probably be faster than the 4s (4G.) So if really fast web browsing is what you want, maybe wait for the Nexus. However, the trade-off is usually that 4G phone batteries don't last very long. If battery life is more important, perhaps the 4s would be better.

I've heard that the SIRI thing on Iphone 4s is pretty great. They have voice control on Android too, but from what I've used it isn't comparable to this new SIRI thing. Also, Apple app store is a little better than Android Market currently, but that could change in the very near future. Tough decision.



By the way, yeah that fanboy stuff is so annoying ;) I totally agree. The best advice I can give you is to hold them both of them in your hands and play with them for a few minutes. See which one feels the best to you and go with your gut. They will both be outstanding phones.Nexus Prime vs Iphone 4s?
iphone 4s
  • facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment