Friday, January 27, 2012

So many new phones coming out in October?

I have a old flip phone which i had for a while, and my contract with my service provider is done. New update on Apple's Iphone 4s predicted to come out in October.. but i am disappointed that the Iphone 5 isn't coming out until next year. I have been searching for a new phone and i know what your gonna say.. OH JUST ANOTHER FANBOY WANTING A NEW IPHONE. I KNOW DEEP INSIDE WE ARE ALL FAN BOYS IF WE COULD AFFORD IT. However.. i am open minded to other phones like droids, google, etc. So far the latest phones that caught my attention is the Nexus Prime, Droid Prime, Samsung Galaxy 2. So if you were to get a new phone what phone would you get?So many new phones coming out in October?
Samsung Nexus Prime: http://www.smartkeitai.com/google-nexus-鈥?/a>So many new phones coming out in October?
I would get a windows phone.... Ps can i have the yugioh cards

No comments:

Post a Comment