Thursday, January 26, 2012

Poll : if you win $50000 but you have to buy gadgets from the money , so what are your gadgets ?

mine is 1. iPhone , Nokia N9 , Samsung nexus prime, Mac book Pro, I Pad 3 and many more. and yours?Poll : if you win $50000 but you have to buy gadgets from the money , so what are your gadgets ?
iPad and an iPhone... maybe a Windows 7 laptop for my wife. A new widescreen OLED HDTV (with 3D). The newest model of Roomba. And what the heck a new top of the line desktop PC, for the extremely tiny handful of games that trickle out every few years.

-- Edit --

Ohhh, classicsat! A Chevy Volt! I want to change my answer!
Any gadgets? If I can pick anything...then I would pick hearing aids! (Which is something that I need.)



But anyway, I would pick a Macbook Pro, I Pad, an I Phone, a webcam, a digital camera and a video camera... I can't think of anything else that I would want.Poll : if you win $50000 but you have to buy gadgets from the money , so what are your gadgets ?
I'm not that materialistic, I can run my life without those, thank you very much. I'd take the 500k and book a vacation on Europe.Poll : if you win $50000 but you have to buy gadgets from the money , so what are your gadgets ?
50 Grand could by me a Chevy Volt. Being all electric, I'd call that a gadget.

No comments:

Post a Comment