Friday, January 27, 2012

What phone should I get next (after iPhone 4)?

I currently have an iPhone 4 and have had various iPhones for over 3 years. I'm due an upgrade in a couple weeks and can go on to a 12 month contract.



Now, I love my iPhone, and if the 4s looked different to the 4, there'd be no question in my mind as to what to get. But it doesn't and I think having it for another year will mean I'll get bored of it quicker. I don't really like android though as I just don't think it's as easy to use or as 'finished' as iOS.



Anyway. Do I keep the iPhone 4 and hope iPhone 5 released in June 2012 then upgrade?



Give iPhone 4 to fiancee, sell her 3G and use that to pay the 拢89 upfront fee for a 4S on 12 months?



Get a different phone, either galaxy s2 (not keen as fiancee had a galaxy s and it was awful and slow and was practically useless - maybe just a bad one) or a htc sensation, Sony xperia arc or wait for nexus prime. Don't forget I don't really like android though lolWhat phone should I get next (after iPhone 4)?
Hi



There is no information yet surrounding a iPhone 5 so this is a very difficult question to answer, really the choice is up to you.



If you need any advice your more than welcome to speak with with the Dialaphone upgrades team who will be able to answer any questions you may have and compare offers available from major UK networks by calling 0800 183 7912.



NathanWhat phone should I get next (after iPhone 4)?
Didn't understand that but the iPhone 4S starts at $199 so it's a good deal
  • medication cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment