Friday, January 27, 2012

What phone for Verizon Wireless should I buy?

Okay, I REALLY suck at making decisions. I currently have a crappy old phone and I'm about to buy my first smartphone. I know the iphone 4S was kind of a let down, but if I am switching from total crap I know its still going to be amazing for me at least. Now. the Nexus Prime and Droid RAZR are about to be revealed. If I wait to see what they have to offer I am going to be more confused than ever, plus both of those are going to cost 300$ for sure when I would get the 4S for 150 after using an upgrade. Help??What phone for Verizon Wireless should I buy?
Screw the iPhone...

Have you actually seen the Droid RAZR now that it's been announced? It's the world's thinnest smartphone at 7.1mm thick and has Kevlar coating. It looks beautiful imo. http://www.smartkeitai.com/motorola-droi鈥?/a>

Galaxy Nexus is the other good choice.. higher res screen and better support from Google as far as updates. Specs and a pic were leaked today before the announcement: http://www.smartkeitai.com/ntt-docomo-ou鈥?/a>What phone for Verizon Wireless should I buy?
You're really going to have to decide on what you want in a phone. gaming? videos? music? internet? size? look?

All of those go into making a decision on what phone to get, i can help you get into the specs if you're really into it, just to help you a smart decision. just email me and i'll get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment