Friday, January 27, 2012

Suggest a good Smart Phone.?

Hi...

I want to buy a good smart phone. I like iPhone 4S, Samsung Galaxy S2, HTC Sensation, Nokia Lumia 800 and Google Nexus Prime.



I asked so many people about all the above mentioned phones and i got good and bad feed-backs about all of them.



Personally I like Galaxy s2 of Samsung and iPhone 4S but some of friends said that iPhone is worst phone. It's app store is not so good as compared to android market and you can't even rename a file in iPhone easily and everything you have to do is using the iTunes only.



About Samsung I heard that they don't perform well after 1 year and they have screen and display defect issues and lot other things.



I am so much confused. I have never used a smart phone in my life and I have always used Nokia phones. Right now I m using Nokia N70 from last 5 years and I've got sick of using that phone.



I hate Symbian OS and now i want a phone with a good OS like android or Windows 7.



So please tell me which phone brand is good and which phone in that brand is the best.



I m eagerly waiting for a satisfactory and helpful answer.



Thank you...!!!Suggest a good Smart Phone.?
Lumia 800 is an awesome phone with great operating system. Go to a shop and try it out.Suggest a good Smart Phone.?
I've always wanted an HTC Sensation XE beats edition. I hope you too.
  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment