Friday, January 27, 2012

IPhone 4S versus Android phone?

I'm having a tough time deciding on what to get... basically if I were to get an android phone it would probably be the nexus prime which will be announced soon, but for now we can use the samsung galaxy S2 to substitute that in the comparison. What I like about the iPhone is the app store which I think is a little cooler than android apps, the ipod player (i know android has music players but isn't the iphone's ipod better or am I just being dumb?), internet browsing, and I also really like the user interface of the iphone in terms of how smooth everything works and the touch screen is really nice. The android OS enables flash, widgets, and its generally a little more powerful. It's very easy to customize. But what I don't like is how it's just not that appealing to use it after seeing how good the iphone's touch screen is and how everything is really.. slick i guess? I also want it to be more compact and the best android phones on the market right now are all very big and sometimes bulky, and honestly I really don't need that big a screen the iphone's screen is big enough for me.



So, please convince me to use whichever one you think I should get, I seriously need to decide though I will tell you now I'm leaning a little more towards the iphone. thanks.IPhone 4S versus Android phone?
well these are the galaxy s2 specs....the prime is going to be better..



-worlds thinnest phone (certain models are a bit thicker)

-most powerful dual core processor (1.2ghz)

-wifi tethering- turn your phone into a portable hotspot.

-best battery life (several days with light usage)

-super AMOLED plus screen, best screen out their

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeKPGrkpI…

-8mp camera with 1080 recording capabilities

-built in FM radio

-gorilla glass, same glass used in military helicopters.

-voice talk- apple basically copied this and called it “siri”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1peRYXmgi…



good android apps

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…



ios5 is a coppy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq-e0getf…





also Samsung makes the screen, processor and memory for apple devices so you know its better!IPhone 4S versus Android phone?
you basically just answered your own question. apple's appeal is their iOS and the app store, which you made clear that you like. I'm in the same boat where I have an iphone, but i'm considering android. I'm leaning heavily on the nexus galaxy (nexus prime) mostly for the screen size. if the android OS annoys me too much, or their apps suck then back to apple next year when the bigger screen of iphone 5 comes out. my suggestion is try android out knowing you have 30 days to take it back, this way you'll have no doubts when you finally decide on the 4S.

No comments:

Post a Comment