Thursday, January 26, 2012

What smartphone should I get? iP4s? Nexus?

I'm looking for a smartphone. I will be getting a data plan. Should I get the new iPhone 4s, Nexus S, or wait for something like the Nexus Prime? Would it be a waste to get the 4S, because I'm scared iPhone 5 might come out next summer. If I get the Nexus S, I can get an unlimited talk, text, data plan for only $25. But price doesn't really matter that much, all I care about is which phone is better.What smartphone should I get? iP4s? Nexus?
If you have or know anyone who has an iPhone 4, the 4S isnt going to be much different (a little bit faster.) The Samsung Galaxy S2 is the best phone on the market right now in my opinion, and the Nexus Prime is probably going to be even better. So really, the ball is in your court. If you like the Apple products because of their stability and iPod capabilities, go with that. However if you want the best phone for the buck, SGS2--%26gt; Nexus PrimeWhat smartphone should I get? iP4s? Nexus?
Before you ask which hardware, you should figure out which software you like best and that will make your choice much easier. Android and iPhone both have their strengths and weaknesses and it's impossible to tell you which you should prefer because you have your own tastes.



Next, forget about the Nexus S, that's last year's flagship Android. Samsung/Google are about to announce the Nexus Prime (Galaxy Nexus) on October 11th. It's going to be an amazing phone with dual-core processor and 720p HD display. Wiat till then to make your decision.



http://www.smartkeitai.com/more-galaxy-n鈥?/a>What smartphone should I get? iP4s? Nexus?
4S all the way, I promise you, once you have iPhone you will not be disappointed.. i love my iPhone4.. it has been the best phone i have had.. IT WORKS PROPERLY!! :) and to think that the 4S is going to be so much better.. yes! don't buy some crapy phone thats gonna be made from plastic parts.. thats just going to be replaced in a few months by a better version of that phone, but still made with crapy parts.. just get iPhone, and save yourself the headache..

No comments:

Post a Comment