Friday, January 27, 2012

Keep my ATT plan or switch to Verizon? (situation listed)?

On a plan with 2 unlimited data plans (dating back to the iPhone 3G and then the rest are family lines (3 others). I am now in college at Notre Dame and ATT has horrible service that is mostly EDGE. That is pathetic. I was looking to get the Galaxy S II but am tired of sad ATT service. I noticed in a recent Gizmodo article that Verizon is expanding 4G LTE coverage to SOUTH BEND, IN (home of ND). Verizon, however does not have unlimited data nor the GS II. I would be fine with waiting for the Nexus Prime.

Sprint is an option too, but they are abandoning WiMax and the iPhone 4S (what my parents would get) does not have a 4G radio.



What do you guys think?



Let me know if you want to know more. Thanks!Keep my ATT plan or switch to Verizon? (situation listed)?
well... i would say... whats your data usage habits??????????? is it social networking, email, little youtube videos--- and i mean LITTLE usage!!!, lots of apps, NO video streaming, NO multiplaying online games... then Verizon would be great on their 2GB $30 plan!!!!!!!!



but if your like me... and rape bandwidth like crazy (10GB-15GB month), then I suggest you stick with ATT...



but if ND have wifi everywhere... then go to VErizon, get the 2GB plan, and when you have wifi in the dorm, class, student union, etc... switch over to wifi... and walla free unlimited and rape bandwith that way... lmao!



As for sprint... i wouldnt do Spint and any Iphone if you held a gun to my head... WiMax is NOT 4G... its CDMA term for 3G+... but when ITT change the definition of what makes a "g" (speed and new technology), magically overnight wimax is 4G on CDMA (verizon/Sprint) and HSPA is 4G on GSM (tmobile/ATT)........ 3G Wimax and Hspa uses the same internal 3G radio (same technology--therefore not true 4g) but the data packets are throttled at the tower, making it seem faster... LTE is true 4G... new technology... new radio... faster speeds...Keep my ATT plan or switch to Verizon? (situation listed)?
switch to verizon

No comments:

Post a Comment