Friday, January 27, 2012

How long do you think Cena will be in Nexus for? + YWSE 2.0 Rebirth!?

~~~





Eric Bischoff: Welcome to another edition of REBIRTH! Last week, we had a great show and we set three matches for Stairway to Hell. King Cliff will use his rematch clause against the extreme champion Psycho Dude 99 at this PPV and it will be a ladder match! Johnny Chaos also earnt the right to face Deadman 4 Life for the X Division title. And HSM successfully defeated Elias Fred to earn himself a shot at WBHF's world heavyweight title. Now last week we also saw the debut of Prime Time and I have to say Coachman did a great job. Tonight and every night here on Rebirth our main aim is to be better than Prime Time. That's why tonight's main event features two of Rebirth's best superstars. They're both current champions and they're both undefeated. Tonight's main event will be Deadman 4 Life Vs WBHF. And it won't be any old match... You two are both undefeated, you haven't lost a match since YWSE 2.0's debut. But tonight, one of you will be defeated when you utter the words I Quit. Because tonight's main event will now be an I Quit match! Enjoy!





Match 1: RSCP Vs Ms Extreme





Match 2: Straight Edge Suicide Vs J Killings





Match 3: Psycho Dude 99 (c) Vs Graduation Bear (Non-Title)





*Eric Bischoff is backstage with Johnny Chaos





Eric Bischoff: Johnny, you won last week. You beat 4 other great competitors and now you have earned the right to face D4L for the X Division title. But listen, D4L is a legend of this industry and I only want the best competition for him. So far, you look like great competition, but I still have my doubts. So I've set up a match for you, it's a special match and it will prove to me if you really are good enough to face D4L for the X Division title.





Johnny Chaos: Okay, I won't let you down.





Eric Bischoff: But listen Johnny, if you lose tonight, then I am taking the #1 contender spot from you and finding a worthy opponent for D4L. You win tonight, and you're heading to Stairway to Hell.





*Johnny Chaos nods as he exits the office





Match 4: Johnny Chaos Vs Dylan Klein %26amp; Chris Static





Match 5: Elias Fred Vs Siberian Wolverine





Match 6: HSM Vs King Cliff (Challenger Vs Challenger) (Read HSM's promo for after match segment)





Main Event: WBHF (c) Vs D4L (c) (I Quit Match)





Promo!!!!!!!!!!! Results Wednesday.|||Promo - Come on Eric you could of given me more of a challenge then this dude you put me up with I mean come on I face Straight Edge Suicide!!!Hahahahaaha when I'm done with him he's gonna wish he commited suicide because I'm gonna take you out with my own hands.You will be injured and taken to the E.R. at no expence!!!! I mean look at me I'm the total package........ and I'm sure he can't compare to me.When I'm done with It will prove my dominance in YWSE 2.0 and I'm coming for the World Title.If you haven't seened me compete before then wait to be amazed by the Ominous Truth,The Best YWSE 2.0 has to offer,The dude with the cool moves,The guy who has the skills that kill J-Killings Straight Edge Suicide if you didn't know that's The Truth!!!!|||at least a day....to be honest i didn't read your question, how much time do you think i have?|||For some reason. I just don't think he will join since he is superman. If he does I will be the happiest man on earth if that happened Cena would stay for maybe not even a week.|||Promo:Ms. Extreme, didn't I already tell you I had respect for you before your little meltdown last week? Don't tell me about respect little girl when you can't even respect a fellow competitor for their win. It is not my fault that your head is not in the game and that you're not the wrestler you once were. Times have changed Ms. Extreme, and if you feel like you can't handle being here in this federation with me then maybe you should just retire. I do not have time to play little games with little girls. I haven't heard from Alix since my last match with her, and I'm pretty sure she's not complaining. What exactly are you complaining for anyway? You got your night off and you're still not happy.





Most people who have the night off should be happy! You proved to the GM that you've worked hard and in return he gave you the night off, but no you just had to whine and complain about not being featured in a match that night. Take a chill pill, Ms. Extreme not every title or match is going to be handed to you and you need to realize that. I don't know what has happened with you since I've come here. I think its a case of jealousy, actually. I mean when we were in other federations you were somewhat like this, but you never insulted anyone, especially if you didn't have your way. Has your ego gotten to you so much, Ms. Extreme that you expect things to go your way and only your way? Whatever it is that problem can be fixed tonight, because crying and whining for no actual reason will not be part of this division as long as I'm around.|||@ Matt Striker Fan: You are on Prime Time. I post the Card on Wednesdays and Results on Friday. Thats why you are not on the card...





Deadman, there is not much that I can say. You don’t like me and I sure as hell don’t like you either. We have fought countless times on every stage imaginable, You have won more than I have but lets be honest here, you’ve lost a step and I’ve been on a winning streak as of late. It will be an absolute honor for me to beat you down leaving you in a pool of your own blood until you have no choice but to utter those two small but significant words “I Quit”. You are undefeated in this company, just as I am; but is your resume nearly as impressive as mine? I have pinned 7 people in this company, I have delivered the Worlds Biiggest Boot 8 times. You will just be another footnote in the career of WBHF. This will not be a match, not a fight, not a war, but it will be an assault. This time, I am the World Champion and you are the Whogivesashit Champion. I am at the pinnacle of my career and you are nothing but a washed up has been. Get ready for the beat down of your lifetime.





Last week, Human Suplex Machine came out here and gave a usual promo. However, the things he said were inaccurate, incomplete, or illegitimate. He came out here and said that Elias has had “shot after shot” at my World Title. That is not true. I beat Elias Fred to become the World Champion, but since then he has not had a single opportunity at it. Quite Honestly, nobody has. He also said that while he was a member of MY Main Event Mafia in ESWF “He did my dirty work and I took the glory” now, while that may be true lets look at the facts. HSM lost a Loser Leaves Brand Match, I brought him back. I saved him and his ESWF career. He was indebt to me, that is why he was required to do my dirty work. He was very bad at doing the dirty work though, I couldn’t beat D4L because he kept getting in the way, but tonight I will show that that is the ONLY reason I was not able to beat Deadman. The other thing he said was that he held the YWSE Intercontinental Championship longer than I did. Lets take a look at that in a little bit more depth. I successfully defended that belt 4 times, whereas he won the belt and then went on an 8 month break, comes back and loses it on his first defense. During my reign, yes there was a 30 day break in the middle but I had already held the belt for over a month, defending it numerous times to numerous people…including HSM himself! That’s right, I beat you with my belt on the line…just like I will do a Stairway to Hell. I would have held the belt but I guess 8 shots of Tequila during my promo kinda cost me the match. I was the best Intercontinental Champion in the History of YWSE, I was the only legitimate Intercontinental Champion, I was the only fighting Intercontinental Champion in the history of the Company. The saddest part of the whole thing, HSM’s greatest accomplishment in his career is something that I actually did and its not even in the top 5 of mine. I have done everything there is to do, HSM has accomplished absolutely nothing in comparison. YWSE 2.0 Staff knows I am the best in the World, which I why I was given the opportunity to become the first YWSE 2.0 World Champion. PHBK knows I am the best, that’s why he recruited me to be in the YWSE Originals. Nobody in their right mind would consider HSM among the best in the World.





It makes me wonder, what Hyperbolic things will Human Suplex Machine come out and say this week? Will he come out and claim to be the most dominant force in YWSE 2.0? Will he claim that he single handedly defeated all 3 members of the British Connection in the same night? Will he come out here and try to discredit anything that I said? He will do whatever he can to make himself seem better, but just remember that it is all Hyperbole. It will be all blown out of proportion. I cannot wait to get my hands on him at Stairway to Hell. I will keep my World Championship and I will prove that I am what I have always said I am and I will do what I said I was going to do. When HSM Speaks, Its all bullshit but When WBHF Speaks, You Had Better Listen!!|||***PROMO***


"Finally, I have a match tonight and its against someone that accused me of being a spoiled brat, my segment last week wasn't to be a cry baby and rant about me and my ego finally getting the best of myself. I am still the same person and I am ready to teach you some respect, that I 'lost' last week and maybe I could receive it back, who knows? I am really glad to be part of this company and I will make sure to make a bigger impact than the day I joined YWSE. I am just a girl that keeps her word and I will promise that I will give a good match tonight because I'm hardly ever here and I know that RSCP has defeated me everywhere and I mean everywhere, I will make a difference starting today and I will claw and strive to win as long as it takes it doesn't matter I got all night, I am a very clam person I won't get pissed if it takes all night don't worry about me one bit, I am confident that this night will me my night, no ranting,no problem..."|||Knowing what I know about the current storylines here's what's gonna go down:


1. Cena comes out and yells like a gorilla.


2. He puts on a Nexus hat an actually joins. Fan reaction: Boos from the idiots; cheers from the straight people


3. The GM comes emails the podium computer. Fans silent as Michael Cole does his signature annoy-the-living-hell-out-of-everyone-mo…


4. "John Cena will face the Nexus,"says Michael Cole. "And I quote, 'if he loses, he will indeed join Nexus.' And further more [and I quote] 'However, if he wins, he will not have to join Nexus."


All the kids cheer.|||WBHF's response to HSM (it wouldn't fit on my other account)





Woah, Woah, Woah. Let's get one thing straight there buddy. Sure YWSE took a break during my reign, but I held the belt for 35 days before an 28 day break. I was within a week of the record before the break. You never defended the belt. I defended it not once, not twice, not 3 times. I successfully defended it 4 times. In order they were:


1. Silent Bob


2. BeeRad


3. RNW


4. YOU!!!





I was a fighting Champion. You never successfully defended it. After losing it, I took things into my own hands by winning the Royal Rumble, what did you do? You hung around in the middle card...the only reason I was in the middle card is because I got Daniel Bryaned...yes, he has become a verb. You can say what you want, but I am like 6 years younger and I have accomplished 10 times as much. I will beat you in your little backwoods, barbed wire, ladder match thing then I will end your career; even though it should have ended a long time ago. Your fighting style has taken years off your career and off your life, but it's not my first rodeo when it comes to going hardcore either. I can go to extremes, I can push my limits. I'll prove that you were never deserving of anything more than being a side kick. Some people have the it factor, you have the ick factor. It's time for you to take a back seat while a real champion shows you how it's done.|||Promo:





Because the GM apparently feels insecure about Rebirth, he wants to make sure to trounce Prime Time in the ratings. Poor fool, doesn't he realize that no matter what the card, Rebirth owns Prime Time by a long shot? *D4L sighs* But apparently the GM HASN'T realized this, and so has set up a blockbuster main event. A champion vs champion main event. But no, that's not good enough. These champions are also both undefeated. Yet even THAT'S not good enough. And so the match stipulation has been made into an I Quit Match. Of course, the competitors in this match alone guaranteed a great match - I face my old rival and foe, WBHF.





We have faced countless times in the past, each time more heated than the last. Yet no matter how many times we face off, the idiotic words WBHF utters before our encounter never fail to make me laugh.





*D4L begins to chuckle, yet there's no mirth in them. These chuckles are deep and dark*





WBHF, you honestly believe I have lost a step? Tell that to poor Randy Robinson, who's neck I nearly broke, who's title I took, who's career I ended. You honestly believe that I'm insignificant in this company? Tell that to the GM, who in his own words, called me a legend earlier this night. WBHF, your petty insults do not hurt me, but believe me, my fists are plenty capable of hurting you. We're both undefeated, but let's face it, your record against me is almost as pathetic as yourself. We've tangled in the ring hundreds of times, and you managed to squirm away and steal a victory only once or twice, while I have triumphed over you all the other times. I don't give a damn what you've done so far in this company. Because unless your pea sized brain hasn't realized it, of course you'd have accomplished more than me, I joined later than you. You may be the World Champion, but believe me, a victory over you tonight would certainly place me into the title picture.





You claim to be someone big in this business, but you're still making rookie mistakes. Your mind and focus are divided, you focus on me and HSM at the same time. Now, you're going to bluster and claim that you can handle that. But no matter who says they can, having a divided mind always places you in the disadvantage. I too have an opponent for Stairway to Hell, but you think I care how he's going to do in his match tonight? Hell no. I'll focus on him when the night comes, I'll focus on him when I don't have other opponents to take care of. So argue with HSM all you like, I am perfectly content to wait in the shadows, and strike you without warning.





WBHF, you will NEVER amount to me, you will NEVER become as big a name as I have, you can NEVER match my legacy. We face in an I Quit Match, do you honestly believe you have the advantage?





*D4L scoffs*





Not only do I have the size and strength advantage over you, it reaches more than that. In my entire career, I have NEVER given up. No matter what the odds, no matter how bad things were, no matter how much punishment I had to endure, I never quit fighting. My determination is unmatched, my will and resolve cannot be broken. I've endured broken bones, I've fallen off extreme heights, I've bled more than you can imagine. Yet I kept getting back up. I kept continuing the fight. Tonight shall be no different.





You can try as hard as you want, but you will be unable to make me utter the words "I Quit." Never shall those words escape my lips, that I guarantee. But can you say the same? Will you be able to continue, after I punish your body and soul, after I tear you apart limb by limb? WBHF, will you have the strength to continue after the tortures I put you though? I'll make you SCREAM for mercy, I'll make you BEG for me to stop.





Tonight I show you that not only have I not lost a step in the ring, that I've even improved. I show you that tonight that though you may hold the World Belt, I am the TRUE champion of this brand.





(Promo holds no disrespect for anyone)|||Cena in the Nexus is a terrible storyline. This is way too similar to HBK working for JBL. He did it begrudgingly for a while and then had a match to get his freedom. This will play out the...exact...same...way.





LAME!|||See two things panning out here. Believe the previous RAW GM mentioned if any Nexus member interfered the match would be a DQ. Now with one of the NXT 2 rookies interfering and does join Nexus does that void the match? Second path seeing this go is Cena and Wade will split Nexus. Either Nexus becomes to big and splits 50/50, or the storyline will have Cena take control of Nexus.|||Promo:





*Johnny is in the locker rooms getting warmed up for his match, he is approached by the backstage interviewer*





Interviewer - Johnny, tonight our GM Eric Bischoff has put you in a 2 on 1 match to prove that you are worthy of being the number one contender for the x division title. what are your thoughts on that?





*Johnny puts his hands on his hips*





Johnny - Well first of all, its bull sh-t that I have to win ANOTHER match to retain my number one contenders status even though i've already beaten 4 other "Top Contenders" in a NUMBER ONE CONTENDERS MATCH! not to mention the fact that he has to put me in the ring against more than one person EVERY TIME! THAT should be proof enough that I am the best choice for the number one contenders spot. Infact he could put me in the ring against 10 men. HELL he could put me in the ring against the ENTIRE YWSE locker room and I would STILL come out victorious.





*Johnny Rubs his chin in thought*





come to think of it, I think Mr. Bischoff is AFRAID of what I can do to the Deadman in that ring, and So is the Deadman. THATS why they are putting ANY obstacle they can think of in my way. Stacking the odds against me EVERY SINGLE TIME! its OBVIOUS the GM is trying to protect one of his hottest commodities in the ENTIRE YWSE roster, and thats smart for business, I understand that. but theres just one IIITTTTY BITTTTY flaw in his plan....He signed me up for that number one contenders match last week thinking I would be an easy out so he could put someone weak against the legend at stairway to hell, and when I won last week their plan was foiled and so here we are tonight...





*Johnny Runs his fingers through his hair that isnt spiked up tonight*





Johnny - but if he wants to stack the odds against me, you know...thats FINE with me bring it on! the more people I get to punnish the better it is! I get off on making people suffer! You know, I have been underrated my WHOLE career and its about damn time people notice who the hell Johnny Mutha F'n Chaos is!





Interviewer - And who is that exactly?





*Johnny gets an angry look on his face and suckerpunches the interviewer in the jaw knocking him out cold*





*Johnny Kneels down next to the interviewer with a grin on his face he then straightens their tie and jacket as they lay unconsious on the ground*





I'm the man that knocked YOU the F--- out...





*Johnny grabs the mic off the ground and stands up*





And i'm also the man that will have my hand raised in victory tonight. Dylan, Chris...you see this man laying motionless on the ground? *Johnny nudges him with his foot* thats nothing compared to what I am going to do to you two in that ring. like I showed in the ring last week, NOTHING...i repeat NOTHING will get in my way of becoming THE GREATEST X Division champion EVER.





whether you inbred hypocrites want to recognize it or not I AM the present AND the future of this company. And at Stairway to Hell I will cement myself in history as I single handedly decimate the so-called "Legend" of the Deadman and start my own legacy as THE GREATEST WRESTLER ever to step foot in a YWSE Ring.





Dylan, Chris...you two may think you have a chance to make a name for yourself tonight...and you do...as LOSERS..There is no way in hell that you two will be getting inbetween myself and MY X Division title.





Dylan, Chris...you better get ready, because Rebirth is about to get WAY.....MORE....CHAOTIC!





*Johnny kicks the still unconsious interviewer in the ribs and walks away*|||Promo:





Sniff Sniff Sniff what is that foul smell in this arena, it smells alot like bullsh*t so it must be just WBHF running his mouth once again on how good he is. Yes you have held more titles then me, and yes your resume is far better then mine as well. But you tend to forget one thing tough guy, i dont care about your accomplishments i dont care how many people you beat i dont care how many people you kicked in the face. Yeah you brought me back to ESWF big freaking deal the only reason i came back to start with was because i was promised main event matches , i was promised to get a shot at the ESWF heavyweight championship those things never happen. I was nothing more then a f**kin sidekick to peice of garbage like you. And you come out and say i owe you gratitude for bring me back ESWF well thank you very much, for bringing me back to a peice sh*t company that died not once but twice. You say my 6 month IC title reign was bs because of a long absence of YWSE but you fail to relise that the only reason you held the title for 2 months was because of another YWSE absence and if i remember correctly on your first title defense you got your @sskicked by beerad. So next time you talk about the flaws in my reigns dont forget to mention yours cuz it just shows how full of sh*t you really are.





You know what im sick of you in general come Stairway to hell i dont plan to just take your title, im going to end your wrestling career. I promise im gonna make your life a miserable hell starting tonight mark my words you son of b*tch im going to make you eat your words when i rip your worthless body to shreds. When WBHF speaks you had better taken this free time to take a sh*t.





King Cliff you and i face each other one on one for the first time ever. I must say it is an honor to have a worthy opponent that has earned his spot in this buinsess and not all hype and a phony like WBHF. However just because im complimenting doesnt mean im not gonna hurt ya because i am going to hurt ya not because its not because i hate ya son no no not at all, im on a quest and you happen to be in my way and for that i have to put you down like a rabid dog. You see im on the verge of winning the world heavyweight championship and i dont have time to fight anybody thats fighting for a 2nd rate title like the Emocore Championship. That belt i can win without breaking a sweat. But i guess i have no choice but to face underachievers, the boss signs the checks so i gotta do what im asked to do. Its no big deal tho im just gonna use you as an example just to show that phony WBHF just what hes in for at stairway to hell. But dont worry ill make it quick and easy for you so you dont feel a thing...at least not a whole lot....Maybe....okay i cant promise you wont walk out unharmed. Beat me if you can survive if i let you.





After match promo:





Id like to make a suggestion for the world heavyweight championship Match. I refuse to fight in a regular ladder match its just not enough to climb the ladder and grab for the title that dont do crap for me. I suggest we take this match to the extreme instead of hanging the championship above the ring i say we hang razor sharp barbwire above the ladder and the first man to climb the ladder can use the barbwire on the opponent in anyway he chooses with no remorse. Cuz when i say i want to end the career of WBHF i mean it , i will end his overhyped pathetic career, even if i have to take myself out in the process. So GM i await your answer by the end of the night to make the ladder match a Stairway to extreme Hell match offical.|||Promo: I know I haven't been here long . But I promise I will make an impact quicker than anyone ever has . Now, I'm going to admit that I'm not the best star in this business . But I'm good enough to beat this poor soul whose about to be demolished . He better be on suicide watch .





Voting:


1. Ms. Extreme


2. (Don't vote on own match)


3. Graduation Bear


4. Johnny Chaos


5. Siberian Wolverine


6. King Cliff


7. D4L|||I hope they don't ruin it by making him leave Nexus. I think it will be pretty interesting if they actually keep him in Nexus for a while.





Promo: I have been here for about a month and been in 1 match. I dont get it. I did not do great in my debut but really i dont care. Over the past few weeks I have gotten much better. I even beat the RAWF world champ on Friday. I deserve a match here and will do whatever it takes until I get one!








@WBHF, o ok

No comments:

Post a Comment